The Fatboy Bolleke portable light is the creation of Dutch designer Nathalie Schellekens. You can take this portable outdoor light anywhere without needing electrical outlets or extension cables. Once charged it will bring a warm, rich glow to any outdoor space. This spherical light can easily be hung on a cord or hooked on a tree branch. And of course, you can always use the Bolleke indoors!
Treat the Fatboy Bolleke portable light as you would any regular lighting and store it indoors in a warm, dry place when it is not being used.
- Indoor & outdoor use
- Rechargeable battery
- LED light, 2700 Kelvin
- 3 light settings
- Diameter: 8" / 20cm
- Weight: 3.2lbs / 1.45kg
- The Fatboy Bolleke portable light comes with a charging cable and has an USB connection.
- First charge must be a minimum of 8 hours.
- Do full charges so as not to shorten the life of the battery.
- Wipe clean using a soft damp cloth and a little liquid soap. Do not use cleaning agents containing alcohol, ammonia, benzene, or abrasive substances. Never open the lamp when cleaning.
- When not in use for an extended period of time, recharge every three months to keep the battery active.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display.
- Shipments are processed from Monday to Friday.
- Orders are shipped from our Canadian warehouse.
FAQ's - Where do you deliver in Canada?
That's just one of the questions we are getting right now. The answer to this and some other questions you might have are featured in our FAQ's below. If your topic isnt here - drop us a note at: firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll be happy to answer you directly.
Do you ship Canada-wide?
We ship our products to all of the Provinces of Canada - with the exception of our fire pits. We currenlty only ship them within Ontario.
How long does it take to get a fire pit delivered?
Our firepits are made once your order is confirmed. The timing from order to final delivery is approx. 2-4 weeks. Most deliveries are made within 3 weeks. If you have placed an order and want to know more about when it might be delivered, please contact us at email@example.com.
If something is out of stock - can I pre order?
Whenever possible - we can help you pre-order our products. This is a manual process so please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. We will advise when we will be back in full stock.