Bolleke, twinkle, twinkle hanging light.
Creating light wherever you like! Bolleke is a creation from the Dutch Nathalie Schellekens. For the loop, she was inspired by the hair elastics and sailing binder smart systems. The name? It's coming from the round ball shape; Bolleke in Dutch.
Bolleke is the ultimate mood maker. It ramps up the ambience wherever you use it. And you don't need an electrical outlet or extension cable either. This spherical light can easily be hung on a cord or hook on a tree or even under your parasol. Time to go inside because darkness has fallen? Why? With Bolleke the evening is still young.
- Indoor & outdoor use
- Rechargeable battery
- LED light, 2700 Kelvin
- 3 light settings
- Designed by Nathalie Schellekens
- Diameter: 8" / 20cm
- Weight: 3.2lbs / 1.45kg
- This product comes with a charging cable, but without an adapter. The charging cable has an USB connection. Use the adapter of your mobile phone, a Fatboy adapter or connect the USB cable to your computer. Adapter max. 5 Volts 1 Amp. If you charge your product with an adapter that does not meet these conditions, this may affect the delivery time of the battery.
- First charge must be a minimum of 8 hours.
- Do full charges so as not to shorten the life of the battery.
- Wipe clean using a soft damp cloth and a little liquid soap. Do not use cleaning agents containing alcohol, ammonia, benzene or abrazive substances. Never open the lamp when cleaning.
- Treat the Bolleke like regular lighting and store it indoors when it rains, for the winter or is not used.
- Do not store in winter in an unheated space. During the off-season, or if you are not using your light for an extended period of time, do a recharge every three months to keep the battery active.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display.
- Shipments are processed from Monday to Friday.
- Orders are shipped from our Canadian warehouse.
FAQ's - Where do you deliver in Canada?
That's just one of the questions we are getting right now. The answer to this and some other questions you might have are featured in our FAQ's below. If your topic isnt here - drop us a note at: email@example.com. We'll be happy to answer you directly.
Do you ship Canada-wide?
We ship our products to all of the Provinces of Canada - with the exception of our fire pits. We currenlty only ship them within Ontario.
How long does it take to get a fire pit delivered?
Our firepits are made once your order is confirmed. The timing from order to final delivery is approx. 2-4 weeks. Most deliveries are made within 3 weeks. If you have placed an order and want to know more about when it might be delivered, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If something is out of stock - can I pre order?
Whenever possible - we can help you pre-order our products. This is a manual process so please email us at email@example.com with any questions. We will advise when we will be back in full stock.