The Buly Portable LED Light, illuminates and decorates your pool & outdoors.
This stunning spherical lamp does more than just brighten up your space as it is capable of floating, making it the perfect addition to your indoor or outdoor pool decor.
Available in multiple sizes (20, 30, and 40), the Buly Portable LED Light does not require a switch to operate but Instead, it automatically activates the lamp when the sun sets. It operates autonomously for 3 to 8 hours with a full day's charge.
- Indoor & outdoor use
- LED light , 6000 Kelvin (cold) or 2700 Kelvin (warm)
- 600 lumens
- IP65, indoor & outdoor use
- Up to 8 hours battery autonomy
- Made of polyethylene
- Size Buly 20: ø7.9" x 6.9" / ø20 x 17.5cm
- Size Buly 30: ø11.8" x 10.4" / ø30 x 26.5cm
- The charging cable has an USB connection and uses the adapter of your mobile phone or connect the USB cable to your computer. Adapter max. 5 Volts 1 Amp. If you charge your product with an adapter that does not meet these conditions, this may affect the delivery time of the battery.
- First charge must be a minimum of 8 hours.
- Do full charges so as not to shorten the life of the battery.
- Clean carefully with a dampened soft cloth, adding a little soap only if necessary. Do not use any cleaning materials containing harsh chemicals.
- Treat the Buly like regular lighting and store it indoors when it rains, for the winter or is not used.
- Do not store in winter in an unheated space.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display.
- Shipments are processed from Monday to Friday.
- Orders are shipped from our Canadian warehouse.
FAQ's - Where do you deliver in Canada?
That's just one of the questions we are getting right now. The answer to this and some other questions you might have are featured in our FAQ's below. If your topic isnt here - drop us a note at: firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll be happy to answer you directly.
Do you ship Canada-wide?
We ship our products to all of the Provinces of Canada - with the exception of our fire pits. We currenlty only ship them within Ontario.
How long does it take to get a fire pit delivered?
Our firepits are made once your order is confirmed. The timing from order to final delivery is approx. 2-4 weeks. Most deliveries are made within 3 weeks. If you have placed an order and want to know more about when it might be delivered, please contact us at email@example.com.
If something is out of stock - can I pre order?
Whenever possible - we can help you pre-order our products. This is a manual process so please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. We will advise when we will be back in full stock.