Add a touch of sophistication to your living space with the versatile and stylish Chloe lamp from Newgarden.
Newgarden's Chloe lamp is a unique light that has wooden legs, making it perfect for enhancing the ambiance of both indoor and outdoor spaces. Its combination of wood and polyethylene gives it a distinct look that can add a touch of elegance to any room. The lamp is equipped with a remote control that allows you to adjust the intensity dimmer, temperature, and light colour.
- Without cable
- IP65, indoor & outdoor use
- LED light, RGB + white
- up to 12hours battery autonomy
- 150 lumens
- Remote included
- Size Chloe 35: ø11" x 13.8" / ø28 x 35cm
- Size Chloe 140: ø17" x 55" / ø43 x 140cm
- Without cable
- This product comes with a charging cable which has an USB connection. Use the adapter of your mobile phone or connect the USB cable to your computer. Adapter max. 5 Volts 2 Amp. If you charge your product with an adapter that does not meet these conditions, this may affect the delivery time of the battery.
- First charge must be a minimum of 8 hours.
- Do full charges so as not to shorten the life of the battery.
- This bulb also includes a remote control so you can turn it on and off and regulate the intensity.
- Do no store in winter in an unheated space.
- Clean carefully with a dampened soft cloth, adding a little soap only if necessary. Do not use any cleaning materials containing harsh chemicals.
- Treat the Chloe like regular lighting and store it indoors when it rains, for the winter or is not used.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display.
- Shipments are processed from Monday to Friday.
- Orders are shipped from our Canadian warehouse.
FAQ's - Where do you deliver in Canada?
That's just one of the questions we are getting right now. The answer to this and some other questions you might have are featured in our FAQ's below. If your topic isnt here - drop us a note at: email@example.com. We'll be happy to answer you directly.
Do you ship Canada-wide?
We ship our products to all of the Provinces of Canada - with the exception of our fire pits. We currenlty only ship them within Ontario.
How long does it take to get a fire pit delivered?
Our firepits are made once your order is confirmed. The timing from order to final delivery is approx. 2-4 weeks. Most deliveries are made within 3 weeks. If you have placed an order and want to know more about when it might be delivered, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If something is out of stock - can I pre order?
Whenever possible - we can help you pre-order our products. This is a manual process so please email us at email@example.com with any questions. We will advise when we will be back in full stock.